Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Email from Nick on Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dad!

My mission president is AWESOME. He and his family treat us missionaries as their own kids - so it's nice! I'm so glad that you write me Dad! I think of Moroni and his relationship he had with his Dad! I look so forward to your letters and emails!

I'm so STOKED that Jacob Klumker is finished with his papers! That's so cool! He's going to LOVE it!

My trainer is nice; his name is Elder Quentin Wright and he's from the tri-cities area in Washington. Our bishop here says "it's as common as a 3 dollar bill" - ha! ha! Pretty rare! Well, I wish I could write more meaningful emails but I'm working on the letter part - so I'll be sending you more of my adventures soon.

For now we are teaching some baptist preachers and an English Major professor - who's questions are all over the place!

The food here is normal but all the shops are different. Ha! ha! I'm serving in the Midlothian area and hopeing you mark on the map where I'm at and then I'll send you pictures. This place has more trees than Washington and all the people are pretty nice for the most part. I'm just freezing though at night!

Be sure to send me your mission stories and successes - the more the better!

:-)  Well, I'm going to write the girls!

I love you Dad, remember that! I'm always thinking of you daily.

Your son,

Nick Richards


Hi Mom!

Well, I'm serving in the Midlothian ward area next to the mission office; so that's where all the mail will go, so just use that address.  : )  I think it is so good that you're having events over at the house! The more service the more blessings!

My trainer is great! He's 19 and he's been out 8 months. His name is Elder Wright and he's great and the people here are really nice too! Last night the rain froze and almost all of the cars were frozen - LOL! - but it's nice out here!

I'm always looking for letters of mission stories, inspiration and hope and just good stuff that's happening at home! I haven't heard from Laura or Amanda. I really miss them and am thinking about ALL of you everyday! I'm in a car area driving a chevy malibu. It's pretty cold here! The roads here are really messed up even more than Washington.

The AP's are really nice and my mission president is like a dad and his family is really nice too! He's AWESOME! He really will help me on my mission! He's open to the Spirit very much!! So it's good!

I really love you mom! Tell Chelsea Stine in the single's branch that I said hi! I really don't have time to write a bunch of letters alot! Sorry and please be sure to remember my name in the temple.

I always think of you and dad and the whole family so much. I love you!

Your son

Nick Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment