Monday, April 2, 2012

UpDate

Tuesday, March 13, 2012                         THANKS!

Mom & Dad,

Thank you both for your testimonies. It brought me to tears and I hope that you both have great opportunities to keep sharing the gospel to others. It really helps me hearing the witness that people have that bring them to tears and knowing that the Lord is very close to hearing and listening to everyone and knowing that He is aware of us all.

Thank you both for being my parents and for all that you both do. Your constant e-mails really help me have something to look forward to every week - you two are the only ones that write me! Thank you - I really appreciate it - it helps keep me moving forward. Thanks!

I love you both! ...very much and pray and think of y'all always!

Your son,
Elder Richards

Virginia Richmond Mission
The Church of Jesus Christ
of Latter Day Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment