Saturday, April 7, 2012

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

BIBLE VIDEOS!

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoy this bible video. The church puts them out ever so often - so ENJOY@ and they are also found on lds.org along with other ones!

Oh and Dad, on your mission you used slides; on my mission we use the internet and show all the videos of the Mormon messages and bible videos. Haha...just thought you should know. I know you've been asking about it in the past.

http://www.lds.org/bible-videos/videos/the-savior-suffers-in-gethsemane?lang=eng

Enjoy! You will feel the Spirit! Trust me and Jesus Christ! Choose Him...He's the man!



SPRING IS COMING!                     3 April 2012

Hey everyone! Things are going well here. Things are getting more exciting as we are planning to start integrating and magnifying people's callings. We're about to get on FIRE! Along with all that, things are going to be getting more stressful but it's a good thing. It's an opportunity for me to work and rely on the Lord more.

So I'm sending a new voice recording!!!!

Also, our apartment got way cleaner and much more tidy, which is nice. I'm going to be sending some things home because I need to save on space. Feel free to go through it and look at all of it. I'm hoping to get everything cleaned here pretty soon.

I'm trying lately to get my testimony much sharper of The Bible and with what The Book of Mormon says in terms of prophesies. I've also enjoyed studying in the Book of Mormon and comparing Lehi's dream with Nephi's - since they were both shown the same things! It's been pretty awesome to study!

So, thank you for the voice recordings Dad...the frogs were great! I miss them!

I'm glad to hear that things are improving!

I love you all!


Elder Richards

Virginia Richmond Mission
The Church of Jesus Christ
of Latter Day Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment