Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Letter to Dad                            19 September 2011

DAD your RIGHT! I'm being transferred to Portsmouth, Virginia and I'm on a bike - so I might need some more prayers in the near future! ;-)

I hope your doing well and that General Conference will be great for you. I'm really looking forward to the messages coming up soon. I hope to get things going with teaching...as good as you.

My new companion is Elder Jensen who also came out with me and he's the MAN! He's a really great missionary, so I'm thinking we're going to have a great time in the big city.

I'm kind of sad that I'm leaving such great people behind, but it's for a great reason. I've tried to help E. Zollinger get off the ground and other perspective missionaries ready to serve their missions.

I am excited for transfers (THIS IS A MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT FOR E. RICHARDS!!!!!) because I'll be on a bike and in the city and with a missionary that I have already roomed with before..hahaha so it's going to be great.

I'm grateful that I have you as an example Dad!! I'm grateful that you and mom are working really hard. The feelings and inspiration that came to me recently is that we just need to remain faithful and steadfast!

I'm eager to write more on my experiences to everyone as my mission progresses.

Thanks for being you!

I love you dad! It's all good!

E. Richards

Virginia Richmond Mission
The Church of Jesus Christ
of Latter Day Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment