Monday, July 25, 2011

July 11, 2011

Well hello!                                                            

It's so nice to hear that you all enjoyed your 4th of July! That's so much fun to see all the awesome fireworks. We just stayed in and talked all evening - yay for the 4th! I sure miss your cooked food on the grill Dad. I sure hope we do that when I get home.

So Lawrenceville is AWESOME! I'm still learning the area and the system the missionaries used. I can't give any specifics due to the church's new rules on information on the internet, but before we came into this area the numbers were pretty much rock bottom and now we're hitting some really good areas and finding people with high potential for baptism.

Also, I've redone our areabook so that it's more organized and it's easier to use. This area is really opening up in opportunities and we're getting ready for something big.

The AP's called out of the blue and asked how we were doing and said that President Perry is really pleased with our efforts. He gave us 50 extra miles for the month; which is AWESOME! It really helps us out and makes getting around much easier in our huge area.

The more prayers for us to have opportunities and to be more unified and to be excited for the work, the better things are; so thanks for all the good prayers - they really help a ton.

Lately, I've been trying to get E. Zollinger to talk more and pass out items from the church, but he's not used to it. I'm trying to work on him to UP his confidence and help him know that I'm not perfect either. The other day we gave a blessing and I messed up on the oil part and tried again. I hope that his confidence opens up more and that things get better; because this week will be AWESOME! We're going to teach WAY MORE people this week!

Thanks for being a great example to me Mom and Dad, for being there when I needed you and for helping me along the way. I'm very grateful that I have all of you as my family - you two and all the girls....for being great examples of faith and love and diligent hard work. So thank you for being AWESOME!

Hope you enjoy these pictures!

I love you all and can't wait to hear from you soon!

Your son,
E. Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment