Monday, July 4, 2011

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY AMERICA !!!!!!!!!!

Hey Mom and Dad,

I hope things are going well in WA. Things are going GREAT in Lawrenceville. My new companion is Elder Zollinger; he's from Malta, Idaho and we're having a great time! We're going to teach an investigator tonight and we're going to be committing her to baptism. We also have a new investigator that we're going to give a church tour to on Wednesday and hopefully commit to baptism.

Our apartment was super dirty so we cleaned it as soon as we got there. I'll send the pictures in the next email.

I hope the ward is doing alright and that the members there are doing well.

Lately things are going well. I'm learning a lot from my new companion and making changes to best meet his needs and mine also. This area here is the most beautiful area I've ever been to yet and I really enjoy being able to drive a car for the first time.

It's really easy keeping our apartment/car clean and more organized so that we can keep things going in our work. It's different with being under our district and zone, but I'm trying to make sure they stay updated constantly, no matter what and I hope it works well.

My last companion is still my district leader and it's different communicating with him over the phone. I hope he still can keep up with his work and make changes to ensure that things go smoothly.

I hope you and Dad are doing well. I hope the genealogy is going well. BTW, I might be getting into it more when I get home. Genealogy works well as a tool out in the mission field. Dad, I hope you're doing great. Let me know how you are.

Let me know how the girls are doing. I still don't know Amy's address so I'm sending you my letter to her.

I love you all and I hope things are great! Enjoy your 4th of July!

Love, your son
E. Richards



June Transfers - 2011


Meeting the new companion!

Yes, it's me behind those shades!

L to R: Elder Zollinger & Elder Richards


No comments:

Post a Comment