Thursday, June 2, 2011

May 9, 2011

Hey Mom!

Thanks for the picture! I'm glad that everyone is doing well! That phone call really helped! I sure hope that things get better as time goes on.

After the phone call I spent time with the Harters and made some brownies while Elder Carter was talking to his family. It was really fun!

It's good to hear that the girls are doing so well. Although I didn't get to talk to Laura and Cory very much, it was good to hear their voices. I really enjoyed talking to Amy, Emily and the boys. Everyone sounds so different (well sort of). I really missed your voice mom. It is so nice to talk to you and listen to your advice! I'm glad to have a mother to remind me of the scriptures daily, and that we can relate on that plain. So again....

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I love you mom! Thanks for all you do! Keep it up. I love you!

your son
Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment