Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The New Year - 3 January 2012

Hey everyone! Things are going well!                             3 January 2012

This week has been great! My companion had a great flat the other day! This is what his tire looks like!

This is what the patch looks like from his flat. We've been walking for the past few days. It's been good!

For New Year's Eve we had to be in our apartment by 6:00 p.m. For that time, we watched a movie and ate some popcorn. It was good! We watched Legacy and then went to bed at around 10:20 p.m. Watching church movies is the best!

So we've been trying to get to know how we can work with the area and the ward better and it's going well! We also meet on Sundays for church at 9:00 a.m. and it's much better really!

My studies are also going well! I'm studying in "Preach My Gospel" in the Plan of Salvation and it's amazing! I recommend reading it all the time!

I've also been studying The Book of Mormon from cover to cover underlining all the references to Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father.

I'm sorry that my e-mail isn't very interesting. Not a whole lot really has been happening this week other than my studies - which are going well!

I hope that everyone is doing well and that y'all are enjoying your day!

I hope to hear from y'all soon.

Elder Richards

Virginia Richmond Mission
The Church of Jesus Christ
of Latter day Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment