Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

Hey Everyone!

Thanks for the emails and all the great insights on some great things!

Today for Halloween we get to go inside for the holiday....but....we get to enjoy that time at a members home, so it'll be NICE!


Portsmouth, VA

Here are some other things that have been happening:

We had a baptism!!!!!!!!






We have a great new investigator (who is really questioning all the good stuff/everything) and I'm staying in Portsmouth. So other than that things are going well!!


 
Our ward is AWESOME and we're really getting to know a lot about our area. I had my interview with President and it was so nice to get to talk to him and get to hear his counsel on things I should do.



I believe these are members of his ward!


I'm sorry this e-mail isn't too long. I just had a LONG conversation with a really nice woman about religion......but I'll send these pictures your way. (It sounds like he is busy sharing the gospel....I don't mind getting short emails since he is doing the Lord's work!)



Elder Richards

Virginia Richmond Mission
The Church of Jesus Christ
of Latter Day Saints.

No comments:

Post a Comment