Wednesday, January 12, 2011

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE!!!

Just finished a call with my missionary!!! He said they had a lay-over in Detroit. It was soooo wonderful to hear his voice!! He is anxious about who his trainer will be and where he will be serving! I'll be glad when he gets there and gets settled in.

The phone call was WONDERFUL but also hard; it makes me a little blue because I miss him all over again! He has never flown before and said he ABSOLUTELY loved the take-off. I'm glad he enjoyed that part of his trip. I even got to say 'hello' to his MTC companion - Elder Stanley.....he sounds like a sweetie! He really is enjoying being with Elder Stanley so I know he will be sad to say 'good-bye' to him...once they get there!

EVERYONE.....he really needs to get letters. Please take a few minutes to drop him a line or get on your computer and email him.....that wouldn't take too long!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment