Wednesday, December 22, 2010

First Letter


Don and I are so excited to have Nick on his mission. I will be trying to add parts from his letters so that everyone can enjoy his mission along with all of us.




Wednesday, 22 Dec. 2010
hey mom. thanks for writing through dear elder. it's nice to get mail in the box, i can only check my email every wednesday, on my p-day. be sure to tell everyone to email me through dear elder because i've only got a time limit i can write emails. thanks for all the gifts, the letters are awesome, i'm opening one per day and waiting for saturday to open the other stuff though, the temple is closed so we just go on walks. but it's nice to see outside, and the cooking here isn't as good as yours. i miss youir cooking. i miss youir faces, be sure to send me alot of pictures of everyone, i love you all and miss everyone. i'll write in the mail. (a personal letter for everyone) :) well i've got to go. my time is about to run out, it's WAY busy here. sorry if i havnt written lately i've really wanted to. i love you so much! i miss our hugs!
your son
nicholas richards

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you Nick! I mean Elder!! Can't wait to hear about your experiences and travels!
    Best Wishes! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete